Thursday 19 April 2012

From the Brains of the Undead

Just a quick how-do so you all know I am still around.


The funk hit me for a time, which has been replaced with some sort of viral sinussy thing which really sucks!


Just so you know I am doing things:

A couple of reviews in progress, some radio stuff, some TV stuff and the BRILLIANT Charlie Baker/Josh Widdicombe combo I was lucky enough to get to last week. (ok, maybe a bit of a spoiler there, but can't be helped!)

I have been working on a pretty exciting A-Z type project, currently writing the bits I want to write in a haphazard manner so will upload those once they start to resemble the alphabet! The facebook requests will be combined within this so if there are any more you want, get in touch (facebook, twitter, email all linked to the right!)


What else? Loads... I'll get back to this at some point!

Oh yeah, I have translated a bit more of the Elis James C2 thingy:

HERE


Just lately I have been re-introduced to the wonder that is Boothby Graffoe... can't remember my earliest 'encounter' with him, but this is the oldest clip I can find online. He is one of few comedians who has changed absolutely nothing about his comedy over the years and yet his new material is as fresh as ever! (Should save that for his entry in the A-Z I guess, but I gotta sell you all on him cos he's fab!)




Buy his new album here:


Absolutely CRACKING songs!!

That is all...

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment