Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday Summary 22/01

It’s been a funny old week for us at FE-HQ! The hub-creature and child-shaped people were all wiped out with the flu… which of course meant more running around than usual for me! Not good since I was hit with a minor version of their virus later in the week. Spending a day with no other symptom that a husky voice, I thought I was getting off lightly, but it seems not, since my energy has been zapped and I am now stuck with the worst case of vertigo ever! But I have done some work regardless, because that’s the level of commitment you can expect from me!

Highlights of the week:

  • I had plenty of peace as no-one wants to visit the Plague House!
  • I managed to set an all-time record for reading Chris Corcoran’s Random Thoughts34 minutes, don’t you know! And still laughed aloud throughout… really it doesn’t get old at all!
  • I did some more work on a particularly dark project which is panning out to be something I am really proud of! (more on that another time, though!)
  • I finally figured out a way to (legally) include content other than that from Youtube, so can better highlight my reviews now!
  • Having a heap of downtime, I was able to complete a batch of reviews and an abridgment of a bigger piece to include here
  • I have managed to spend some time tidying up the blog, adding media to posts without it and coding in the all-new “Related Posts” widget… what do you thnk?

There’s a load of other stuff that’s gone well this week… far too much to go into really, but you get into picking apart every small aspect of life and it’s just ridiculous really!

Let’s just say that in spite of the viral attack, this week has been a good one!

And because it really made me laugh, I want to share this with you!

A new show written by and starring Jason Byrne, starting Saturday 4th Feb at 10pm on Radio Two.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment