Monday 20 June 2011

Just an Observation....

Synchronicity is an odd thing indeed! Since the whole debacle over trying to get to Swansea I have had so many little subliminal events happen that I really think the universe is telling me something. A few months ago, even before the Swansea trip was mentioned, I woke one night from a dream with the true belief I was fluent in Welsh. I shirked it off as just another random dream, but it has happened several times since; once the day before an estate agent contacted me wanting to commission an article he could submit to a trade publication. I had to centre my research on his locale in order it would look as though he had written it himself and discovered that property prices in parts of Wales are quite amazing. After this, came an incident whilst my oldest was looking into universities and she asked where a particular place was: I remembered quite clearly a beautiful 5-bed detached house I was looking at a few days earlier (because we all know how my research heads off on a tangent from time to time!), whilst baby, geography really not being her strong point, had not even realised that this town was in Wales at all; this had also been pre-empted with the “I’m Welsh, me” dream. I also found myself randomly dreaming about two old school friends; my first crush at the grand age of nine or ten and a boy from my class when I was maybe seven or so. They had both moved from Wales to live in our home town and after a short time had returned. The dream itself had no geographical connotations but for their being Welsh, but combined with everything else is enough to make me stop and take note for just a moment. The thing is, it’s all very well asking for signs and noticing them; but what are you supposed to do then? It’s like the end of an episode of Bullseye: “Let’s ‘ave a look at what you coulda won!” There is no way we can move right now, with one in the midst of A-levels and one GCSE’s, so we wait…. And hope that when the time is right, that fabulous house is still for sale!

Hold off on buying houses in Wales for a while, please!

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Funnily Enough said...

Not too hopeful... that house was listed with just one agent, then suddenly three, now the price has been dropped by £6k... unlikely it'll be still for sale this time next year! All I can hope is that the vendors decide to ride out the economy and wait for an easier sell at a later date! Humphing..

Post a Comment