Thursday 1 December 2011

Milton Jones – Lion Whisperer



In the interests of disclosure, I should say from the outset that Milton Jones makes me fall about with laughter at every television and radio appearance. It will not surprise you, then, to hear that I loved this dvd!

His quick-fire delivery is not for all, I admit; and I do prefer to watch/listen to Jones alone… not for the reasons you might think! – but because invariably someone will make a noise, I will miss an entire joke and that is it!

I do appreciate that such a paced performance can be hard for some to keep up with; a fact of which I am hugely aware after the hub-creature sat stoically throughout, unable to process the puns and missing out on the laughs, so maybe this isn’t for anyone with any kind of diminished brain function, but for everyone else – freakin’ hilarious!

I absolutely love the way Jones is so effortless in his performance, flowing seamlessly from one subject to another with seldom a pause. There is something quite ethereal about the way he does this without creating an air of chaos and discord.

As you would expect, this performance gives nothing especially challenging, nothing contraversial and nothing unsuitable for younger kids; the laughs just roll in one after another, giving the viewer the opportunity to relax and just allow the laughter to happen.

Absolutely brilliant!!

You know the drill:

Click: Buy: Enjoy


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment