Monday 5 December 2011

John Bishop: Sunshine Tour


There is no getting away from the fact that John Bishop is every ounce comic genius. That said, I do wonder how much longevity there is in the character of “Working class scouser makes good” he portrays. Yes, this DVD was very funny and although it was one I borrowed for the purpose of this review I will be buying it myself at some point, but I do feel as though he needs to come up with something new for the coming year in order to hold on to his current position as one of the best comedians on the circuit.

But I am digressing…

Plenty of new material, mixed with a little of the stuff we have been seeing on his many television appearances throughout the year, but not so much that you have that “Seen it before” feeling.

A great offering from a brilliant entertainer; most definitely worth buying and watching many times!



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment